Yes, you can auto schedule a Campaign.
Follow below steps to Auto Schedule a Campaign:
Path: Login into Eventdex Account > Expand Registration tab under the event your hosting > Click on Emails > Campaigns tab.
Step 1: Click on Auto Schedule button right next to the campaign that you wish to Schedule.
Step 2: Select Campaign type and click on Next button
- By default campaign type is set as Announcements.
- From Name field will directly fetch and display login user name.
Step 3: Select Recipients from the list and click on Next button.
- You can run campaigns to all recipients registered to an event or only to a certain group of recipients.
Step 4: Enter your Mail chimp account email ID and Mail Chimp API key to send invitations or reminders.
Step 5: Click on Get Mail Chimp list button to get Mail chimp List.
Step 6: From Mail Chimp List field select the list to which you want to send Invitations or Reminders.Once you select the list, segments related to that list will display. Select anyone of the segment to which you want to run campaign and click on Next button.
Step 7: Last step to Schedule Campaign. Check campaign details and click on Schedule Now button.
Step 8: Now you have an option to Schedule campaign based on Date or Days and Click on Schedule Now button.
- Days before the event – From present date enter number of days that you want to schedule a Campaign.
- Date – Select Date and time to schedule a Campaign
Check Campaign Status:
- Goto Campaigns tab.
- Check the Campaign status right beside the Campaign you Scheduled.