Product Terms and Conditions
- Full payment must be made prior to the event start date. Eventdex reserves the right to delete the event and remove all access to the software until such time that payment is received.
- Software is provided as a service with no ownership to the buyer but only paid as a per usage per event basis.
- No guarantee is provided for access to the software after the event completion date.
- Software is to be used as is and no modifications will be made. Any feature not documented in the support documentation, is not supported.
- Any change request other than what is documented in the help documentation, will incur additional per hour charges based on the estimated effort.
- Customers are purchasing only the modules that have been paid for, even if other features are available in the product. Any additional feature usage will result in additional charges and are not included in the contract price.
- Attendee refers to registration (or uploaded attendee list), not the attendance or participation of a registered user at the event.
- Liability: Eventdex shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of Customer’s use of the app or the information provided on the Eventdex platform.
- Eventdex is not liable for more than the amount paid per event and per individual module under any circumstances if it is not working or for any reason.
- Cancellation Policy: Payments are non-refundable.
- Assignment Policy: The contracted Customer can not assign the contract to others without written permission from Eventdex.
- Termination: Eventdex reserves the right to terminate your access to the app at any time without notice and without liability after the event is completed
- Designing videos, images, and graphics like icons, banners etc is not part of the contract
- Unless specified, the event is only for 1 day. Additional days for an event may result in additional charges.
Support Terms & Conditions
- Support response turnaround time is 72 hours before escalation can be requested.
- Phone support is available only for paid Customer who purchased the support option
- Email support is available to all paid Customers.
- Regular support is available only from 9am to 5 pm EST time zone for US Customers
- Support timing outside of the regular support times for outside US Customers are available on a need basis.
- Support does not include our staff performing the tasks for the customer.
- Support will only guide you in explaining the feature usage and help you self-serve.
- Support will not include importing any kind of data to the Eventdex system.
- Event day dedicated support is available as an add-on for purchase.
- Any work performed by the support team on behalf of the customer will be chargeable at $75/hour.
- Reports are available as is with no changes. Any custom report requests will be charged at $300 / report
Registration module Terms & Conditions
- Only a simple registration template is available by default
- iFrame code for Registration page/tickets is available for customers to embed on their website
- Registration designer is available as a self serve only as is with no new features or customizations
- It is the responsibility of the customer to monitor ticket quantities, sales date expiration and all ticket related usage
- Customer will include their own payment gateway and must test prior to making the registration live to make sure they are getting paid as per their need
- No refunds will be supported from Eventdex registration. Refunds need to be processed from customer’s payment gateway
- Customers should verify that the data elements are recorded after first registration to make sure that they are recorded correctly. Eventdex is not responsible for any lost data from registration and there is no option to recover.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the Time Zone, Currency and Country are properly mapped before going live.
- Email campaigns are to be used only for event transactions and confirmations not for marketing purposes. Using email campaigns for marketing purposes will be a violation of the contract.
Event Website Development Terms & Conditions
- Custom website building processes start with the agreement to work on either a predetermined wordpress or HTML website template. Once the template is finalized and a draft is provided, the template can not be changed.
- WordPress templates have their own limitations and we can not customize beyond what the template provides out of the box.
- Eventdex will start the work only upon receiving the complete content.
- Eventdex will provide 5 change/review – 1 hour sessions for completion.
- Beyond the 5 one hour review sessions, Eventdex will charge on an hourly basis at $75/hour.
- Each round of changes will be estimated and approved by the customer and only then Eventdex will work on them
- Customers can work on their own only upon delivery from Eventdex.com with no further responsibility to Eventdex
- If customers select to work on the website after delivery, any backups and issues will be the responsibility of the customer.
Event App Terms & Conditions
- Attendees need to download the Eventdex app to get access to the event app. No white labeling is provided.
- Uploading the content and graphics required for the app to function is the responsibility of the customer and not Eventdex support staff
- The app functionality is provided as is and no changes or features will be customized. It is offered as is as per the help documentation on the Eventdex website.
- Content: The content provided on the app is for informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the app or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the app for any purpose.
- To gain access to the complete features, users need to sign up and login using their username and password
- Event App is an integrated app that offers Event App, Lead Retrieval, and Matchmaking based on the modules purchased
Lead Retrieval (BoothLeads) Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing our Lead Retrieval system for your event. By using our Lead Retrieval system – boothleads, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- License is per device per user. Additional licenses can be purchased if access is required for additional devices are users
- Data Collection: Our Lead Retrieval system collects contact information provided by attendees of your event. The data collected is solely for the purpose of providing you with access to attendee contact information for follow-up purposes.
- Data Usage: The contact information collected through our Lead Retrieval system is confidential and may only be used for the purpose of follow-up communications related to your event. You may not sell, rent, or distribute the contact information to any third party.
- Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your use of the Lead Retrieval system or the contact information provided by attendees.
Onsite Badge Printing and Check In software – Scan Attendee Terms & Conditions
- Charges are based on the number of attendees/registrations not based on the check ins or printed badges
- One admin per station/ipad should be used to properly track the print status and check in status.
- Only 1 session is included as per default. The number of sessions are restricted based on the plan purchased.
- Charges apply regardless of whether the platform is used on the web app or mobile apps (iOS or Android)
- It is customers responsibility to make sure that the dedicated internet connection with sufficient bandwidth is provided for a smooth printing solution
- If the customer purchases a router with wifi, it is the customer’s responsibility to check that the wifi router is not blocked and the signal is receiving and internet connection is working prior to the day of the event.
- Eventdex or onsite staff is not responsible for troubleshooting network related setup or issues on site.
- Basements, or ground floors of hotels may not have good signal for wifi routers with data to work properly. It is the customer’s responsibility to verify this.
- Hardware shipped is from our partner and eventdex is not responsible for any hardware not functioning properly or improperly shipped hardware
- Hardware costs are not included in the eventdex proposal
- Badge designer is a self service tool that customers can use to design their own badges and test prior to the event.
- Eventdex is not responsible for last minute on the day event issues for the badges. Customers should test print and make sure they have an approved design with proper fonts, sizes printed and working prior to the day of the event.
- Customer is responsible for ordering badge holders for lanyards or clips or to make sure that they are the proper size.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to install the ScanAttendee app and configure if the customer decides to use their own hardware and does not purchase onsite support.
Onsite Staff Terms & Conditions
- Onsite staff from eventdex is only responsible for setting up the equipment and training event organizer
- Onsite staff is not responsible for communicating with the attendees
- Onsite staff is not responsible for printing customer badges
- Onsite staff are not responsible for collecting money or dealing with money
- Daily rate is limited to an 8 hour day. Overtime is paid after 8 hours and is charged 1 and half times the regular rate
- Meals are either provided by the customer or charged to the customer
- Daily rate does not include Travel and Meals expenses
- Hotel Room should be provided in the same hotel where the event is taking place
Matchleads Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Matchmaker platform, Matchleads! By using our platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Matchleads is provided on the web and mobile app formats.
- Matchleads is charged per attendee/registration not based on the number of appointments
- Each person using the matchmaking software should be a paid licensed user
- Matchmaker is typically used for scheduling appointments between buyers and sellers based on a pre-scheduled calendar
- Once the calendar is approved, the dates and timings can not be changed
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the time zone is properly set up and time slots are properly created
- Our Matchmaker platform uses an algorithm to match attendees with potential partners based on the preferences of other users. We do not guarantee the accuracy of matches.
Virtual Platform Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Virtual Platform! By using our Virtual Platform, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- It takes 4 weeks to complete the full virtual platform upon receiving the required graphics from the customer
- Once the draft screens are shared, you will have one chance to make modifications
- Once the animations are baked, they can not be changed
- Platform comes with the standard rooms like 1 lobby, 1 lounge, 1 conference with standard graphics
- Changes to the standard platform results in additional cost
- Video editing or production or live streaming is not included in the proposal
- Designing graphics or images is not included in the contract
- Support during the virtual conference live dates will be additional
- Each additional day of the event will result in additional cost. As a default, the quote is only for 1 day.