Why Choose Eventdex’s Event Check-in App and Badge Printing App Solution?
To make a strong impact and a great first impression at your event, what more would help you than a robust Event Check-in app and Badge Printing App?
If there is something that you need about event management, it is important to know that to make meaningful connections, you need to save time. How do you do that, hassle-free and in a short while? What is the most important thing that makes it easier while checking in your guests?
The answer lies right here – Eventdex Check-In App and Badge Printing Apps.
The best way to encourage networking at your events is through badge printing. Participants can communicate with one another and form connections more efficiently as a result. Badges are the first conversation starters and can give you an idea of the person in front of you. Since event check-in is the first point of contact at the event, badge printing should be a smooth process. Each event badge should be ideally printed in a matter of seconds, preventing lengthy lines at the event’s entrance and allowing everyone to take advantage of it right away.
To explain a bit more, by monitoring the number of attendees present at events, their real-time locations, and even the sessions they attend, mobile event check-in apps streamline and optimize your event management strategy. Event check-in apps for events are a relatively new addition, but they have quickly established themselves as essential components of any in-person and hybrid event platform.
With Eventdex’s on-site check-in app and badge printing app, you could do just that – and that’s why most event planners choose to use Eventdex‘s event check-in app and badge printing app. You could use these for a small event of a hundred people to a large event of more than a thousand people. You can print your badges within a few seconds the minute your attendees walk in!
Eventdex Event Check-in App and Badge Printing App
Just before the event begins, all attendees are instructed to download the event app. At the event entry, the QR code in the mobile event app is scanned, and the attendee details are displayed in the event app. Through integrated printers, badges are printed in seconds, and the badges are distributed. A self event check-in option is also available via kiosks, where the attendees can self-check-in without help from the organizers. The event mobile app is compatible with iPhones and iPads with iOS 13 and above versions; as well as Android phones and tablets with versions 5.0 and above.
Some of the features are listed below:
- Efficiency: With the ability to quickly check-in attendees and print badges on-site, event planners can streamline the event check-in process and reduce wait times for attendees.
- Convenience: Eventdex’s event check-in app and badge printing app which is known as Scan Attendee App, allows event planners to easily check-in as well as check-out attendees and print badges on-site, eliminating the need to pre-print badges or rely on external badge printing services. The Scan Attendee app comes with impressive features which make your event check-ins a breeze. QR codes on badges allow the scanning of attendee details. On-site event registration can be done with handheld devices – supports iOS and Android.
- Customization: The badge printing app allows event planners to customize badge designs and layouts, including adding logos, names, and other information. On-Site Badge printing is done through integrated printers like Epson, Brother, and Zebra, which are AIR as well as Android compatible. Bulk badge printing in various dimensions can be done in case there are many attendees from the same organization who are attending.
- Integration: The event check-in app and badge printing app is fully integrated with Eventdex‘s event management platform, allowing event planners to easily access and update attendee information.
- QR Code: The QR code option makes networking easier, in the sense that each badge has a QR code, and this QR code can be scanned and data of the attendee can be captured, giving out information about the attendee, making networking easier with information about the attendee at the event.
- Last-Minute Additions: Did your event get some last-minute attendees? You can add your last-minute guests right away through Eventdex’s event check-in app and badge printing app, and print a name badge instantly. The kiosk mode allows self-check-ins super fast, as various kiosks are kept at the event venue for faster event check-ins.
- Offline Syncing: Scanning can be done offline as well, if there is a power issue during your event. This attendee check in app enables syncing back whenever power is restored. Also, with one single login, 4 devices can be used. You can also edit your attendee’s profiles for any errors before printing the badges.
Here’s a short video that shows how Eventdex’s Event Check-in App and Badge Printing work:
With Eventdex event check-in app and badge printing being an important part of any event, you can make sure that every attendee at your event will have a badge within a few seconds with Eventdex’s app. Although self-check-in kiosks are present at the event venue, you can also be rest assured of the amazing customer support given by Eventdex at the event. If you want a seamless event check-in and badge printing experience, be sure to contact Eventdex for a demo today!
Frequently asked questions
What kind of Badges does Eventdex offer?
Eventdex Attendee check in app offers badges in various sizes, black and white as well as customized color event badges to make your event experience better. Event badge sizes come at a compact 4×3 and 4×6 inches and other sizes as well.
How does Eventdex create custom badges?
Eventdex has customized templates in its event check-in and badge printing app, which enables your attendees to create their own designs suited to the event. We have simple event badges as well as unique bespoke event badges, which will enhance your attendee experience.
How do I print names on badges?
Your name badges can be printed through your own handheld devices, be it iOS or Androids which are compatible with the integrated printers (Brother printer, Epson printer and Zebra printer), or can be printed through the scanners available at the event venue. Many scanners and devices can share the same printer. Your name badges can be printed on adhesive-backed paper rolls.
What technology do badges use?
The most common technologies used are magnetic stripes, barcodes, RFID (radio frequency identification), barcodes, smart cards as well as various biometric devices.
How do name badges work?
Name badges are an important part of your event, and help build corporate identity. It can be a great conversation starter for your attendees who are looking to network and can help with building company and brand recognition.
What are the types of badges?
Eventdex Scan Attendee App offers paper badges with lanyards, laminated badges, and customized event badges suited to a host of events, like trade shows, conferences, walkathons, etc, to name a few.
How long will it take to print event badges?
It takes a few seconds to get the event badges printed. Also, bulk badge printing can be done within that time frame.
What if I need very long names printed on the badges?
Very long names can be adjusted within the event badges, through personalization and customization.
What size are your badges?
Sizes of event badges range from the most common 4×6 and 3×4 sizes to larger ones.
What if I have my own design in mind?
Yes, you can get your event badge custom designed with your own design.
I want to print my own badges, how can I do this?
You can upload your badge design on the event app which has been downloaded, and use various templates available on it, choose your favorite design, and voila! Get your event badge printed through the integrated printers.