In the ‘Edit Profile‘ tab, you can edit/update the following features.
- Add a custom banner(1215 x 304) to beautify your profile.
- Add your Image ( JPEG, PNG 200X200)
- Add your company logo.
- Fields with gray color are read-only. Example: The Prefix (eg: Mr) field is read-only in the above screenshot. You will not be able to edit.
- The Fields with a red asterisk are mandatory fields. You will not be able to save if it is blank.
- You can update your social links.
- You can add an attachment (size: 200KB) (company brochures or capability statement)
How is the profile complete percentage calculated?
Profile complete percentage is calculated based on the formula: (# of completed fields / Total number of fields) * 100. Example:( ¾) * 100 = 75%
What are the dashboard Stats?
Dashboard Stats will help attendees look at the overall statistics in a single place.
- Pending Appointments – If you have any appointments that are pending approval
- Confirmed Appointments – Total accepted appointments
- Cancelled Appointments – The number of cancelled appointments
- Missed Appointments – If you miss an appointment, then it is either marked by either admin or the other party or you as missed
- Favorites – Total number of attendees you have marked as favorite
- Preferences – How many preferences your profile has